Thursday, May 27, 2010

Olivia's Mexican Restaurant

Today I went to Olivia's Mexican Restaurant. I had never heard of this restaurant before tonight, but it's received recognition from MyFoxLA and Inland Empire Magazine, so apparently I'm the last person to hear about them. It is a small family owned restaurant that serves authentic Mexican food. It has a friendly, family atmosphere and most of the tables in the restaurant had multiple generations at the tables eating together.

The chips and salsa were great, and the chips were still warm when the waitress brought them out. I ordered a carne asada quesadilla and decided that those two should not go together. Other than that the food was amazing! The servers were friendly, and the atmosphere was inviting... so I would definitely go back again!

Olivia's Mexican Restaurant
9447 Magnolia Ave.
Riverside, CA 92503

No comments:

Post a Comment