Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TGI Fridays - Flair Bartending

I love the TGI Fridays at the Galleria. The bartenders are fun and it has a friendly atmosphere. I went there last night to watch the football game with some friends. I didn't know that they were having a flair bartending competition afterwards. All the bartenders there did a routine, and it was amazing to watch. There was a DJ announcing the bartenders and they each made about 3 drinks for the judges. In all the times I've gone to Fridays I've never seen the flair competitions. I am definitely going to go to the next one! They make drinks by doing all types of tricks with the bottles and the mixing glasses. It's like advanced juggling with glass bottles and is incredibly entertaining to watch. Once I find out when the next one is I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment