Friday, November 5, 2010

Shooter's Pool Hall

Last night a friend and I went to Shooter's Pool Hall. It's been awhile since I've been there and they've remodeled since I was there last. They have the pool area and the bar area separated now so that there are a couple distinct areas of the facility. The night that we went there was a tournament going on, so it was packed. There was a good mix of music and we were still able to get a table and drinks. It was a fun atmosphere with people in the league joking around and drinking. I expected a pool league to be more serious, so that was a nice relief since we aren't very good and our game of pool probably lasted three times what any of their games did! It was a fun casual night... hmm... maybe I'll join a pool league. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment