Friday, December 10, 2010

California Pizza Kitchen

Last night I met up with some friends for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. Most of the time when I've gone here it's been busy, but for some reason last night it was pretty empty. I really like their food, and their bread is good too. You have to actually ask them for bread now. They used to bring it out for everyone, but now you have to ask. That's just another change brought on by our horrible economy. Well, since there weren't many people there the service was pretty slow. I'm not sure why that is, but it seems like when restaurants are slow the service is slow even though there is less to do. Oh well, our food was still good. We were all tired, so we didn't do anything afterwards. I'll make sure my next post is a little more exciting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment