Wednesday, December 8, 2010

El Torito Taco Tuesday and Killarney's

Last night a bunch of us decided to go to Taco Tuesday at El Torito in the Riverside Plaza. There were about 12 of us, so we had a table in the back that was actually 3 tables put together. They have dollar tacos, which you can get chicken, beef, or carnitas (I think). I got there late, and the line for tacos was long, so I got a quesadilla. They also have some pretty good drink specials. The quesadilla was amazing except that I forgot to ask for no onions and I am not a fan of them. Oh well, that was my bad. They were extremely fast bringing me the quesadilla- I think it only took about 5 minutes. It was probably because everybody else was waiting in line for tacos. :)

Afterwards we went to Killarney's. On Tuesdays they have 2 dj's in the different rooms. I love playing shuffleboard at Killarney's, but there were people on the table when we got there. I wish we would have gotten to play because that is a fun drinking game. Some people think that it's more for older people, but try playing and you'll understand. I love the uniforms for the male bartenders here because they consist of a shirt and a kilt. :) Not too many guys would be excited about wearing a kilt, but the bartenders here rock the kilts. Well, the bar wasn't very busy when we got there, but a lot of people showed up later for dancing and it was a pretty good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment