Thursday, August 5, 2010

Monark Asian Bistro and Romano's

Last night I went to Monark Aian Bistro in the Canyon Crest Towne Center. The windows are tinted, so from the outside it looks closed, but inside it's very private. We ordered food and appetizers. For the appetizer we ordered the Crab Rangoon, which is like a won-ton. Then our meals came, and we could have just split one because the plates were big enough for one person. Each entree came with a bowl of white rice as well. I got the Monark Steak and my friend got steamed beef with vegetables. Both meals were fantastic, and we even got fortune cookies after our meal.

Afterwards I went to Romanos to meet up with some other friends. Apparently they have open mic night on Wednesdays, but they hadn't started by 10:30 when I left. Romanos has an open bar area, but also has separate rooms for private parties. They have a great outside patio area with tables, a covered area, and heat lamps. I'm planning on going back again when they have their comedy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment