Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oishii Sushii

Oishii sushi is in the Ralph's shopping center on the corner of Magnolia and Jurupa. It doesn't look very big, but they have a whole section that you can't see from the main restaurant area that is set aside for private parties. My friend and I sat at the bar and did the all you can eat. They brought out miso soup and edamame before we even ordered, so that was nice. All the sushi was very good, and sushi is really easy to mess up, so we were both happy about that. My favorite for the night was the green mussels. They're cooked mussels with sauce on them... Amazing! I love just the plain sushi and don't like the rolls as much, but that's personal preference. I got the avocado roll, which was good. The crab sushi came out and they did some as sushi and some as sashimi (sushi without the rice). That was a nice surprize since most restaurants don't usually do that for the all you can eat. This is definitely one of my favorite sushi restaurants. I've been here a few times and the food has always been good, while other places have varying quality of sushi. Definitely a place to check out if you haven't been there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment